Skip To Main Content

Records Requests

L-S students and alumni can request information here:

Transcript Release

Please contact Laura Hambleton in the L-S High School Guidance Office to order transcripts, using the District's Transcript Release Form. 

Instructions: To order your official transcript please complete the Transcript Release form, including a signature. If you open the form using Adobe, you will be able to fill in the blocks and use the Adobe Verified Signature block to sign the form. If you complete the form and cannot access the Adobe Verified Signature block you must either print the form and sign it or sign the form electronically with a hand signature (it cannot be typed unless it is in the Adobe Verified Signature block). Please note, official transcripts cannot be sent directly to students and cannot be issued without a signature. Once you have completed and signed the form, please email a copy to If you only need your unofficial transcript you do not need to complete this form, simply email your request to Unofficial transcripts may be sent directly to the student.

Transcript Release Form

Diploma Copies

Please contact Sarah Harsh in the high school office to order diploma copies. 

Note: Diploma copies cost $15 each and must be picked up in person.

Work Permits

Please visit the high school office to obtain a work permit. The application and more information about work permits can be found on the PA Department of Education (PDE) website.