Questions about attendance? Many answers can be found here!
- My student has an early dismissal. Do I need to come Inside the building to pick them up?
- I sent a note for my student to leave early. Do they need to bring a doctor's note to school upon their return?
- I want to take my student out of school for a family trip. What do I need to do?
- My student is going to visit a college. May I send a note on regular paper?
- I don't have any excuse cards at home. May I submit a note on regular paper?
- My student needs to leave school for an appointment but does not have a note. How can I get them excused?
- Where and how can excuse notes/cards be submitted?
- How many days does my student have to turn in an excuse card?
- What happens if my student does not turn in an excuse note/card?
- My student will be late. What should I do?
- What happens if my student has too many unexcused tardies?
- What time does my student need to be in school in order to avoid a tardy?
- What happens if I do not call my student off for the day?
- Why does the office make their attendance calls in the morning?
- My student has an after school activity but is going to be late to school. May they still participate?
- I received a letter stating that my student is now "Doctor's Note Required." What does that mean?
- My student has called/texted me to say they are not feeling well. May I pick them up?